- Funding Received
- $1.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $650 Thousand Seed on June 5, 2013
- August, 2012
- Brooklyn, NY
- Hatch is an ecommerce site that lets users customize curated goods created by a select community of artists, makers, and designers.
- Ryan Hayward, Anastasia Leng
- Mass Customization, Marketplaces, E-Commerce
Founded in 2012 by 2 ex-Googlers and based in Brooklyn, NY, Hatch (formerly Makeably) brings together people with ideas with makers, designers, and artists who can bring these ideas to life.
A marketplace for the maker generation, Hatch is solving the problem of unused creative capacity by enabling makers to easily broaden their range of products while making it easy for buyers to be involved in the creative process. Buyers can remix every product they see on the site to make it their own and discover makers by their skills, interests, tools and materials used, and creative aspirations.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.7MUpdate
138 West 25th Street
Floor 10, Suite #1014
New York, NY 10001
195 Morgan Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11237
- 09/26/12 -techcrunch.com