- Funding Received
- $6.4 Million in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6 Million Series A on May 8, 2014
- November 1, 2011
- Hassle is an online platform that connects buyers with home-based service providers, such as tutors, cleaners and driving instructors.
- Alex Depledge, Ton Nimmo, Jules Coleman
- Local Based Services, Local, Small and Medium Businesses, CRM, E-Commerce
Hassle is a free to the consumer, destination web site that puts together buyers and sellers of home based services such as cleaners, tutors, personal trainers, and driving instructors. It enables the consumer to search for a vetted provider, read ratings and reviews, and instantly book and pay for a service. We have started with domestic cleaners, providing real time order fulfilment for busy customers across London.
In a matter of minutes you can book a cleaner that has been vetted and is insured at the time and day of your choosing. Ongoing management of communication, schedule and payment is all managed online through our customer portal making Hassle the easiest, most convenient way to get help around the home.
Hassle is rapidly growing across London and we will begin growing geographically and adding in new verticals throughout 2013/14.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $6.4MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
W218 Westminster Business Square
1 - 45 Durham Street
London, SE11 5JH
- 04/15/13 -techcrunch.com