- Funding Received
- $6.4 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $3.9 Million Series B on November 14, 2013
- Gutenberg Technology provides digital solutions and customizable and interactive apps for publishers.
- Francois-Xavier Hussherr, Quentin Valmori
- Collaboration, Web Development, Cloud Computing, Digital Media, Textbooks, Databases, Services, iPad, Advertising, Publishing, Software
Gutenberg Technology provides digital publishing solutions for publishers. It has developed an end-to-end workflow disruptive authoring tool that bridges the gap between creation and production department in a publishing company, saves your DTP time and enables publishing on multiple platforms simultaneously (Print, Web, Tablets, eReaders and smartphones). In addition, it provides various services for publishers such as customizable and interactive apps on iPad, enhanced Fixed books and ePub 3 books, distribution platforms and Android application.
It lays special emphasis on complex layout books such as textbooks, cook books and travel books.
Current Team (4)Update
192 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016
80 rue des Haies