- Funding Received
- $10.3 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $300.8 Thousand on July 1, 2011 / Undisclosed Round
- San Francisco, CA
- Granicus provides a cloud platform and product suites that help improve government transparency, efficiency, and citizen participation.
- Javier Muniz, Tom Spengler
- Collaboration, Video Streaming, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software
Granicus, Inc. is an award-winning cloud computing provider for government. It's industry leading solutions are designed to boost government transparency, efficiency, and citizen participation. Leveraging it's cloud platform and product suites, public agencies can establish meaningful connections with citizens while reducing operational costs.
Granicus has been recognized the past four years for being one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S., San Francisco, and the Silicon Valley by Deloitte LLP, the San Francisco Business Times, and Inc. Magazine.
The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (7)Update
Market Analysis Intern
2011 - Jan, 2011
VP of Product Development
VP of Legislative Services
Chief Products Officer
Vice President of Product Management
Nov, 2010 - Mar, 2012
VP of Product Management
Funding Rounds (2) - $10.3MUpdate
600 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94107