- Funding Received
- $13 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $10 Million Series B on November, 2012
- Mountain View, CA
- Zettaset is an enterprise software company offering Orchestrator, an enterprise-ready Hadoop cluster management solution for big data.
- Michael Dalton, Jeffrey Krone, Brian P. Christian, Brian P. Christian
- Open Source, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Software
Zettaset™ is an enterprise software company and the creator of Orchestrator™, an enterprise-ready Hadoop cluster management solution designed for organizations that need a more automated, efficient, and reliable way to structure and manage Big Data. Orchestrator significantly improves Hadoop cluster security, availability and performance, and is designed to manage any Apache-based distribution. Unlike other Big Data approaches which are complex and require significant time and resources to implement, Orchestrator is easy to deploy, enabling faster time to value by eliminating unnecessary dependencies on professional services.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (6)Update
VP of R&D and Co-founder
Apr 19, 2011 - Dec 1, 2012
VP of Business Development and Sales
Aug, 2010 - Sep, 2012
Co - Founder & CTO & Board Director
Founder / CTO
2007 - Jan, 2012
VP of Marketing
Jun, 2011 - Jun, 2012
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
Brocade Communications Systems Brocade offers data center networking solutions that enable...
HighBar Partners is a private investment firm focused on strategic growth capital investments in...
EPIC Ventures is an investment company working with driven entrepreneurs to build successful and...
1945 Landings Drive
Mountain View, CA 94043
- 07/12/11 -techcrunch.com