- Funding Received
- $19.5 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $12 Million Series C on June 13, 2014
- March, 2008
- Seattle, WA
- Glympse is a location sharing technology company that offers a consumer app and a platform for businesses to integrate location technology.
- Steve Miller, Jeremy Mercer, Bryan Trussel
- Location Based Services, Mobile Software Tools, Mobile
Glympse is the pioneer of person-to-person location sharing in real-time, for a set amount of time. With an intuitive design and enhanced features, such as Glympse Groups, the company easily integrates location sharing into every day activities, meetings and events. Glympse recently announced a partnership with Mercedes-Benz to incorporate Glympse's proven location technology into the new 2013 A-Class series.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $19.5MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
Naya Ventures is a venture company investing in U.S.- and India-based companies in the mobile and...
Menlo Ventures provides capital for seed through growth technology companies.
Ignition is a venture capital firm dedicated to helping the best entrepreneurs seize opportunity.
Verizon Ventures invests in promising entrepreneurial companies to drive innovation in Verizon...
UMC Capital was established in February 2001 as the direct investment arm of world leading...
XG Ventures was founded by ex-Googlers, who were early hires in strategic roles at Google. This...
1124 Harrison St
Seattle, WA 98109-5329
- 06/16/14 -policychargingcontrol.com
- 06/13/14 -forbes.com
- 06/22/11 -techcrunch.com
- 06/03/10 -techcrunch.com