- Funding Received
- $1.1 Million in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.1 Million on October 5, 2011 / Undisclosed Round
- January 15, 2010
- GetApp is a software marketplace that lists online software, categorized by industry, business need, operating system and deployment.
- Manuel Jaffrin, Christophe Primault
- Apps, App Stores, Marketplaces, Cloud Computing, SaaS, Software, Enterprise Software
GetApp is the leading vendor independent business applications marketplace, with a strong focus on SaaS and Cloud based apps. It offers a simple way for buyers to discover and choose applications and a low cost channel for providers to be found online.
Business buyers come to GetApp to find, compare and choose from a wide range of enterprise applications, organized into categories by industry and business need. Business buyers can save weeks from the purchase cycle. They also get recommendation and evaluation services for free.
Value of GetApp to business applications buyers:
1. All services are free
2. It saves time. Up to several weeks from the purchase cycle
3. Browse & search a comprehensive database of applications
4. Direct Access to demos, POCs and free trials
5. Journalist and user-generated reviews
6. Customized recommendations
Application providers can make their online lead generation efforts more worthwhile.
Value of GetApp to application software providers:
1. Reach out to a new global audience of active buyers 2. Receive qualified traffic to their website with an improved convertion rate 3. Generate sales ready leads according to customizable criteria 4. Lower the cost of acquiring new customers 5. Pay "only for results model. 6. Independent and vendor/ platform neutral
Current Team (5)Update
Nauta Capital, founded in 2004 with offices in London (UK), Boston (USA), and Barcelona (Spain)...
- 10/06/11 -techcrunch.com
- 01/13/10 -techcrunch.com