- Funding Received
- $100 Thousand in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $100 Thousand Seed on March 1, 2012
- January, 2011
- GameMaki is a gamification platform enabling businesses and marketers to create challenge-based games to engage their audiences.
- Brenda Nicole Tan, Damon Widjaja, Keith Ng
- Photography, iPhone, Internet, Startups, Fashion, Travel, Lifestyle, Location Based Services, Ediscovery, File Sharing, Gamification, Networking, Social Media, Mobile
GameMaki aims to solve the problem of engagement, which has always been a pertinent issue for companies and brands. A total of $3 billion is spent yearly on social media marketing and yet many do not engage effectively, while 50% of employees feel disengaged at work.
GameMaki is a simple gamification platform that allows businesses, marketers and individuals to create challenge-based games to engage their audience with no technical knowledge.
Behavior-promoting challenges such as "share creative ideas on how to improve our product offerings" or "take a photo of with our sushi chef to receive a mystery surprise" encourage close engagement and build relationships. Coupled with game-like elements such as recognition, competition, rewards and fun, brands and businesses create meaningful experiences for their audiences that lead to long term benefits.
Games may be published across a variety of platforms - web, Facebook widgets as well as iOS and Android devices.
Current Team (4)Update
CHI is engaged in investment activities and financial services; a place providing ideas on how to...
29A Keong Saik Road