- Funding Received
- $17.5 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $17.5 Million Series A on July 3, 2008
- December, 2003
- San Francisco, CA
- GameDuell is a cross-platform social games community that develops games for its website, as well as social networks and mobile devices.
- Boris Wasmuth, Michael Kalkowski, Kai Bolik
- Entertainment, Social Media, Games
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $17.5MUpdate
Social cross-platform games was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Wellington Partners is a venture capital firm that invests in technology and life sciences...
investor in internet businesses
One of the leading independent German early stage fund.
Burda Digital Ventures is a venture capital firm based in Munich, Germany. Their sectors include...
703 Market St., Ste. 350
San Francisco, CA CA, 94103