- Funding Received
- $7.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4 Million Series A on February 13, 2014
- November 30, 2012
- Seattle, WA
- Front Desk HQ is a mobile-first, SaaS-based platform providing cloud-based client management tools for the personal services economy.
- Stephen Brewer, Andrew Coldham, Nicki Violetti, Jon Zimmerman, Travis Isaacs, Ben Vandenbos
- SaaS, Payments, Network Security, Mobile
Front Desk is a comprehensive, mobile-first, software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that provides cloud-based client management tools to the personal services economy. The technology is optimized to work on smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers to enable personal service businesses, which are inherently mobile, the ability to run their businesses from anywhere, at any time.
This market includes fitness and yoga studios, dance and music schools, physical therapists, acupuncturists, adventure guides, tutors, teachers, and other businesses and franchises. Using Front Desk, business owners can easily manage client relationships, automate billing, securely process credit cards, schedule classes and appointments, track attendance, automate email marketing, and create a customized and branded client-facing experience. The company debuted in spring 2013 and has already improved the efficiency and profitability of several hundred personal services businesses.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
1221 East Pike, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98122