- Funding Received
- $0 in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on December 1, 2012 / Undisclosed Amount
- FrameBlast is a video app allowing users to create and edit stories on their mobile device.
- Dagmara Kodlubanski, Pim Verbij, Aaron Dey, Steve Allen
- Content, Advertising, Photo Sharing, Contests, Social Media, Real Time, Video, Games
FrameBlast lets you: ● Automagically craft and share, impressive mini HD blockbusters, in real-time with a few taps. ● Enjoy a true big-screen video experience through connected TVs or collaborate with friends on movies, cross platforms and cross device.
FrameBlast is a London and SF based startup with 50 years combined experience in the professional media industry, delivering large scale and award winning projects for Nordisk Film, The BBC, Joost and the British Parliament amongst others.
Current Team (4)Update
Outer Capital is a London based investment firm with a presence in Silicon Valley. We like...
TechHub @ Campus:
4-5 Bonhill Street
London, EC2A 4BX