- Organization closed on August 10, 2014
- Funding Received
- $12.7 Million in 5 Rounds from 7 Investors
- October, 2008
- San Francisco, CA
- fotopedia offers a travel and discovery app with an inbuilt collaborative photo encyclopedia.
- Manuel Colom, Olivier Gutknecht, Sébastien Maury, Bertrand Guiheneuf
- Advertising, Mobile, Curated Web, Crowdsourcing, News
Fotopedia brings you the ultimate application suite for travel and discovery.
Our applications, specifically designed for the iPhone and the iPad, are available worldwide in 9 languages. Featuring stunning photography from professional photographers and the Fotopedia community, our beautiful apps provide first-class luxury for your digital travels.
With 15 apps, 17M users and 200M page views per month, we offer brands an effective, beautiful and easy way to reach their audience in more than 200 countries and territories all at once.
Our latest application, Fotopedia Reporter, let's you discover and explore the world with photography stories. Get it on the App Store
Past Team (9)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $12.7MUpdate
Fotopedia's Reporter is a photo sharing app. When you download the iPad app, you have the...
San Francisco, CA 94133