- Acquired by OpenTable on January 29, 2013
- Funding Received
- $3.8 Million in 2 Rounds from 10 Investors
- September 1, 2009
- New York, NY
- Foodspotting is a community-driven dish discovery app that allows individuals to find, share and recommend food dishes.
- Soraya Darabi, Ted Grubb, Alexa Andrzejewski
- Startups, Guides, Local, Location Based Services, Hospitality
Current Team (3)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $3.8MUpdate
Early stage investor
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
Felicis Ventures is a boutique venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley
Zelkova Ventures is a venture capital firm committed to helping entrepreneurs build companies.
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Yelp is an online urban guide that helps people find recommended destinations based on the...
Foursquare is a location-based social network where users receive points and virtual badges for...
Gowalla is a social guide for its users to share and discover photos, experiences and...
Zomick's Kosher Bakery serves the most delicious kosher challah bread, baked by an old...
Forkly provides a website and mobile applications to discover and share food recommendations.
GoTime is a happy hour guide for drink and dine spots such as bars, clubs and restaurants.
Dish.fm offers a restaurant dish discovery app providing recommendations by analyzing food...
- 11/30/12 -techcrunch.com
- 06/27/12 -techcrunch.com
- 02/18/12 -techcrunch.com
- 08/11/11 -techcrunch.com
- 06/24/11 -techcrunch.com