- Funding Received
- $1.3 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $750 Thousand on April 8, 2010 / Undisclosed Round
- February, 2008
- Seattle, WA
- Foodista is a community for food lovers to share and exchange food news, cooking tips, recipes and nutrition information.
- Colin M. Saunders, Barnaby Dorfman, Sheri Wetherell
- Cooking, Web Tools, Recipes, Hospitality
Foodista is a Wikipedia for recipes, food, and cooking. Recipes are contributed and edited in a wiki in an attempt to avoid numerous repeats of the same recipe. The site takes a structured data approach akin to IMDB, where every ingredient, cooking technique, utensil, and dish links to every other mention on the site.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.3MUpdate
Amazon is an international e-commerce company and online retailer that sells various products...
24 Roy Street,
Seattle, WA 98109
FOOD NETWORK is a unique lifestyle network and Web site that strives to be way more than cooking.
Open Source Food is an online community of food lovers to submit recipes where members can rate...
Cookstr organizes cookbooks and recipes from around the world and makes them universally...
AllRecipes is a food-focused social media website for home cooks to find and share food...
- 04/22/09 -techcrunch.com
- 12/17/08 -techcrunch.com