- Funding Received
- $53.8 Million in 5 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $37 Million Series D on November 6, 2013
- Zomato is an online and mobile restaurant search and discovery service, providing information for over 240,000 restaurants in 13 counrties
- Pankaj Chaddah, Deepinder Goyal
- Content Discovery, Restaurants, Local Search, Reviews and Recommendations, Hospitality
Zomato is an online and mobile restaurant search and discovery service, providing in-depth information for over 240,000 restaurants across 13 countries. Zomato's core content features include menus, photos, geocoded coordinates for restaurants, and the newly launched Collections. It also lets users find, rate, and review restaurants, as well as engage in social interactions with other foodies.
Zomato currently sees over 20 million monthly visits globally, across its web and mobile platforms, from people searching for places to go out for a meal, get home delivery, or catch up at a cafe. The highly targeted platform makes it convenient for restaurateurs to reach out to and interact with customers who are looking for dining options.
Zomato was founded in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah. The company is present in 45 cities across Chile, UAE, India, the UK, South Africa, New Zealand, the Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Turkey, Indonesia, Brazil, and Sri Lanka.
Funding Rounds (5) - $37MUpdate
Meghdoot, Nehru Place
New Delhi, 110019
401- 405, 4th Floor, Tower A, Millennium Plaza,
- 08/22/14 -yourstory.com
- 07/01/14 -nextbigwhat.com