- Funding Received
- $1.2 Million in 3 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.2 Million Seed on September 11, 2013
- April, 2013
- Washington, D. C.
- FiscalNote uses artificial intelligence and big data to deliver predictive analytics of governmental action to determine its impact.
- Jonathan Chen, Gerald Yao, Tim Hwang
- Legal, Data Visualization, Predictive Analytics, Enterprises, Governments, Enterprise Software
FiscalNote is a privately held company that uses artificial intelligence and big data to deliver immediate predictive analytics of governmental action to pinpoint impact.
Its flagship platform provides real-time legislative predictive capabilities as well as enterprise collaboration and visualization tools for data on campaign finance, demographics, news, and open data to government relations professionals to help them make faster decisions.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $1.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (6)Update
Global venture capital firm helping entrepreneurs build transformational businesses across...
First Round is a venture capital firm that specializes in providing seed-stage funding to...
AME Cloud Ventures invests in seed to later-stage tech companies that build infrastructure and...
The University of Maryland is a public research university and is the flagship institution of the...
Plug & Play Ventures is a seed and early-stage investment firm focusing on technology...
1155 F ST NW
Washington, D. C., 20004
1155 F Street NW
Washington, D. C., DC 20004