- Funding Received
- $20 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $10.9 Million Series B on June 25, 2014
- July, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- Fingerprint is an edutainment app enabling kids and grown-ups to connect and share information across mobile devices and the web.
- Daniel Klaus, Nancy MacIntyre
- Online Gaming, Parenting, Education, Video Games, Mobile, Kids, Apps, Games
Fingerprint is the first kids' learning and entertainment platform, providing sharing and engagement opportunities between kids and grown ups across mobile devices and the web.
Its network of quality edutainment apps is made up of first-party apps, as well as apps "fingerprinted" by third-party developers.
Current Team (7)Update
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $20MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
Reed Elsevier Ventures is the corporate venture capital fund for Reed Elsevier. Founded in 2000,...
Corus Entertainment is one of Canada’s most successful integrated media and entertainment...
DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. engages in the development, production, and exploitation of...
THQ is an interactive platform developing software for popular game systems, personal computers...
240 Stockton Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
- 12/21/11 -techcrunch.com