- Funding Received
- $1.3 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.1 Million Seed on October 26, 2011
- Filter Squad operates Discovr, a series of mobile apps that enable users to listen and share new releases, songs, videos and photos.
- Stuart Hall, David McKinney
- Mac, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Entertainment, Apps, Music, Ediscovery, Games
Filter Squad makes the Discovr series of apps: Discovr Music, Discovr Apps, Discovr Movies. Number 1 app in 52 countries including US, Japan, Australia, and across Europe. More than 1.5 million downloads.
Featured worldwide by Apple. Listed as one of Billboard 10 Top Music Startups 2011. Winner of Tech23 Greatest Potential Award 2011. Winner of MIDEM Best Consumer Startup 2011.
Featured in the Wall Street Journal, Techcrunch, Mashable, Read Write Web, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, Scobleizer, Macworld, Wired Magazine.
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.1MUpdate
1/377 Railway Rd