- Funding Received
- $0 in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- Private Equity on March 29, 2013 / Undisclosed Amount
- Santa Barbara, CA
- FastSpring is an e-commerce and merchandising solution that allows users to sell SaaS-based desktop software and games.
- Jason Foodman, Ryan Dewell, Ken White, Dan Engel
- Subscription Businesses, SaaS, E-Books, Software, E-Commerce
FastSpring provides an all-in-one e-commerce, merchandising and fulfillment solution for online vendors that sell desktop software, SaaS, and downloadable games. Over 2,200 clients worldwide, from new start-ups to large enterprises, rely on FastSpring’s flexible, next-generation e-commerce platform to power their web stores, enable purchasing from inside their software products, and handle both one-time purchases and recurring subscription payments. Founded in 2005, the company has been consistently ranked one of the fastest-growing companies in the world by Inc Magazine (#53 on Inc. 500 in 2011), Deloitte & Touche (ranked the #1 fastest-growing company in the Greater LA area and #13 in North America in Fast 500 2011), and other industry sources.
- 10+ international currencies accepted - 20+ foreign languages supported on order pages - Cross-selling, upselling, and add-ons - One-time purchase and recurring billing - Technical, highly-responsive support staff - Branded, custom-designed order pages - Manual order processing - Coupons, discounts, multiple license types - Online ad tracking and integration with 3rd party analytical tools - International (ie VAT) tax collection and management - Cloud-based file hosting - Reseller/affiliate management - Multiple product delivery options - Pay-per-click, SEO, and affiliate campaign management - Fraud protection - Order and refund management - Multi-store management - and much more...
Current Team (6)Update
8 East Figueroa Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Volusion provides e-commerce software, web design, and inbound marketing services to online...
MarketLive, an e-commerce retail technology platform, helps fast-growing companies sell goods and...
Art Technology Group is an internet technology company specializing in e-commerce software and...
Global Commerce, Marketing and Payments
asknet, Inc. provides eDistribution solutions for software and digital contents in Europe. Its...
- 04/24/13 -techcrunch.com
- 03/17/11 -techcrunch.com