- Funding Received
- $6 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6 Million Series A on July 17, 2013
- February, 2011
- EyeEm is a platform for a new generation of mobile photographers
- Gen Sadakane, Ramzi Rizk, Lorenz Aschoff, Florian Meissner
- Reviews and Recommendations, Visual Search, Apps, iPhone, Android, Photo Sharing, Photography
EyeEm is the world's premier photography community and platform. Through its free-to-download application for iOS, Android and supporting web platform, EyeEm is a place for photographers of all abilities to share, interact, and learn more about taking pictures on any device. EyeEm’s photo Missions and partnerships allow photographers to showcase their original works around particular subject matter.
Current Team (11)Update
Founder & MD
May 1, 2010
Co-Founder & CEO
Founder & CTO
Founder & Creative Director
Chief Product Officer & GM US
Apr 3, 2014
Funding Rounds (2) - $6MUpdate
Earlybird Venture Capital is an investment fund based in Europe that focuses on emerging companies.
Passion Capital is a partnership of entrepreneurs and operators.
Wellington Partners is a venture capital firm that invests in technology and life sciences...
Eyeem Mobile GmbH
- 06/25/14 -techcrunch.com
- 11/12/12 -techcrunch.com
- 08/28/12 -techcrunch.com
- 12/17/11 -techcrunch.com