- Funding Received
- $6.3 Million in 3 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4 Million Series A on May 21, 2014
- Somerville, MA
- Evergage allows companies to personalize customer experiences in real-time to compel more web conversions and promote customer happiness.
- Greg Hinkle, Karl Wirth
- Analytics, CRM, Freemium, SaaS, Advertising, Personalization, Software
Evergage, formerly Apptegic, helps web businesses boost conversions throughout the customer lifecycle with behavior-based personalization.
The point-and-click solution makes it easy to create personalized user experiences that increase conversion rates not just at the top-of-the-funnel, but also within your web application, by promoting relevant, timely actions to every user based on who they are, what they have done, and what stage they are at in the customer lifecycle.
Besides being able to personalize inline content on any page, Evergage users are also able to create onsite/in-app messages to further capture attention and drive action. Currently, there are 3 types of messages that can be created and personalized within Evergage (besides inline content personalization):
- Header and bottom bars often used for promoting relevant content - Pop up messages used for driving specific actions - Call out messages that can be used to point out specific features that the user has not engaged with or to guide new users in an onboarding walkthrough.
Evergage's point-and-click visual editor allows anyone in an organization (especially marketers) the ability to easily setup behavior analytics and personalize user experiences in minutes, without I.T. or development resources.
For more information, visit http://www.evergage.com. A free product is available to try out Evergage for yourself on your website before signing up for a paid account.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $6.3MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update