- Organization closed on September 1, 2013
- Funding Received
- $120 Thousand in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- May 1, 2013
- Brooklyn, NY
- Epy.io creates powerful tools to provide health decision-makers with a complete picture of their community's health trends.
- Tiffany Bogich, Joseph Dureau, Sebastien Ballesteros
- Web Development, Big Data, Analytics, Simulation, News, Health and Wellness
Epy.io leverages the results of more than two centuries of data-driven science funded by hundreds of billions of dollars to provide you the full picture of your community health trends, right from your web-browser. At Epy.io, we put science into production for health officials, physicians, and ultimately citizens to provide them with the complete picture of their community health trends. We do this through embeddable monitoring, forecasting, and decision-support tiles that are as easy to use as a stock or weather app.
Past Team (4)Update
68 Jay Street #718
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Socrata, a cloud-based software company, enables users to access the data of public sector...
Kaggle is a platform for predictive modeling and analytics competitions and consulting.
Anapsis is a research platform and marketplace for scientific and statistical computing.