- Funding Received
- $100 Thousand in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $100 Thousand Seed on May 31, 2013
- May 3, 2011
- Somerville, MA
- The Walking Charger™ will give users the ability to charge their mobile device batteries anytime, anywhere from their own walking.
- Sherry S. Handel, Lawrence C. Grumer
- DOD/Military, Consumer Electronics, Clean Technology
Energy Harvesters LLC is commercializing a personal electronics mobile power source called the Walking Charger™. This off-the-grid device will charge portable electronic device batteries as you walk or directly power applications such as footwear heaters and GPS locators. The Walking Charger is a small device that will be incorporated within footwear for OEM branded products serving consumer, recreation, work boot and military end users.
Rochester, NY Office
High Tech Rochester
150 Lucius Gordon Dr.
Rochester, NY 14586
28 Dane Street
Somerville, MA 02143