- November 1, 2007
- Jakob Jønck, Mette Lykke, Christian Birk
- Copenhagen K
- Tracking, Gps, Social Media, Health and Wellness
- Endomondo is a social fitness network and mobile app allowing users to track their workouts, challenge friends, and analyze their training.
Endomondo is where you keep track of your sports activities, challenge your friends, and follow them live while they are working out. You can track your activities with most GPS mobile phones or a Garmin device, or you can choose to enter your workouts manually. Endomondo can be used for all distance based sports - running, biking, hiking and kayaking are just a few examples.
Current Team (7)Update
Funding Rounds (7) - $8.2MUpdate
Seed Capital is a venture capital fund investing in medical and other technology companies.
Copenhagen K, 1437
- 07/07/14 -bbc.com
- 07/02/14 -arcticstartup.com
- 10/18/13 -inc.com
- 10/16/13 -venturebeat.com
- 06/27/12 -techcrunch.com