- Funding Received
- $13.6 Million in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $9 Million Series A on April 2, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- ElasticBox develops cloud applications that support business functions in various industries, including banking, media and entertainment.
- Amadeo Casas, Ravi Srivatsav, Alberto Arias Maestro
- Cloud Computing, PaaS, Enterprise Software
ElasticBox streamlines the development, deployment, and management of applications for any cloud. ElasticBox is pioneering a simplified, modular, service-based application development structure, where fully configured components of application architecture are encapsulated as “Boxes” and made available as a service. Boxes are reusable, and fully mobile across cloud environments. To create a multi-tier application architecture, simply “stack” these Boxes. The result? Application development, deployment, and management for the cloud are now seamless.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $13.6MUpdate
Intel Capital, Intel's global investment organization, makes equity investments in innovative...
Since 1982, Sierra Ventures, a privately held venture capital firm, has helped entrepreneurs...
Nexus Venture Partners (www.nexusvp.com) is India’s leading venture capital fund, with offices in...
AngelPad is a San Francisco-based startup accelerator for web and mobile technology companies.
Plaza de Colón 2
140 2nd st, #300
San Francisco, CA 94105
- 05/12/12 -techcrunch.com