- Funding Received
- $3 Million in 2 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.7 Million Angel on December 11, 2013
- Huntington, NY
- eGifter is a web and mobile social gifting app that enables users to send e-gift cards to friends, family, and even themselves.
- David Levinsky, Mark Manno, Eric Manno, Tyler Roye
- Mobile Commerce, Social Commerce, Social Media, Social Network Media, E-Commerce
eGifter is a web and mobile social gifting app that enables users to give eGift Cards to friends, family, and even themselves. We enable retailers to include social networks in their marketing mix, while driving real, measurable commerce in the process.
Our social and mobile group gifting platform is designed to engage consumers in a fun and social gift-giving experience.
The eGifter social gifting app addresses three mega trends retail brands must be ready for:
-US mobile ecommerce is expected to grow from $8B in 2012 to $31B by 2016. (Forrester) -US social commerce is projected to grow from $3B today to $14B by 2015. (Forrester) -eGift card spending is expected to grow from $1B in 2011 to $11B by 2014. (First Data)
Social and mobile gifting is the one solution that addresses all three trends head-on and eGifter is an innovative social and mobile technology partner.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.7MUpdate
The eGifter Registry adds social and group gifting to existing registries or wishlists, or...
The eGifter Marketplace is a digital gift card distribution channel that enables social gifting...
eGifter for Websites adds a layer of social activity to a sale that takes place on a brand's...
315 Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743
- 02/11/13 -prweb.com