- Funding Received
- $3.9 Million in 4 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.1 Million Seed on April 9, 2014
- Somerville, MA
- Drync is a social mobile app allowing consumers to find, track, share and purchase wines, and get it delivered to their homes.
- Brad Rosen, Jodi Goldstein, Bill Kirtly
- Reviews and Recommendations, Wine And Spirits, Mobile
Drync is the first mobile app that allows consumers to find, track, share, and purchase wine at the moment it is most relevant to them – while they are drinking it. The elegant and intuitive iOS mobile app allows consumers to quickly and easily purchase the wines they love on their mobile phones for home delivery.
Founded in 2008, the Boston-based app developer has become one of the largest mobile social networks for wine drinkers. After winning the 2011 MassChallenge competition, the company launched into mobile commerce among a limited audience in February 2013. In August 2013, Drync announced $900,000 in seed funding and expanded its reach to consumers in 41 states.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $3.9MUpdate
212 Elm Street
Somerville, MA 02144
- 08/21/14 -thenextweb.com
- 08/21/14 -markets.financialcontent.com
- 08/21/14 -bootcamp.com