- Funding Received
- $20.5 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $14 Million Series B on February 21, 2013
- November, 2010
- San Mateo, CA
- Drawbridge offers a Demand Side Platform (DSP) that enables advertisement retargeting across devices and targeted application marketing.
- Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan
- Ad Targeting, Mobile, Advertising
Drawbridge has developed the first self-learning ad technology that leverages insights from cross-device behavior to enable advertisers and marketers to reach targeted mobile audiences. Drawbridge’s unique approach is built on a foundation of large-scale machine learning algorithms that correlate audience behavior across devices. Through its innovative technology, the company is able to gain insights and a much deeper understanding of audience behavior than was previously possible. The company is located in Silicon Valley and is backed by Sequoia Capital and Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers. For more information, visit www.drawbrid.ge.
Current Team (9)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $20.5MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
2121 S El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94403
Mobile Ads 1:1 targeting across multiple screens, including PC & laptops, measuring Mobile...
- 07/25/13 -techcrunch.com
- 11/15/12 -techcrunch.com