- Funding Received
- $19.7 Million in 3 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $17.3 Million Series A on May 22, 2014
- January, 2013
- Palo Alto, CA
- DoorDash enables small businesses to provide its customers with local delivery services.
- Tony Xu, Evan Moore, Stanley Tang, Andy Fang
- Mobile, Small and Medium Businesses, Local, Logistics, Local Businesses
DoorDash enables delivery in areas where it was not previously available. The company's mission is to empower small business owners to offer delivery in an affordable and convenient way. We are achieving this mission first by enabling restaurant food delivery.
DoorDash was founded in February 2013 by four Stanford students with experiences from Facebook, Square, Vevo, and eBay.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $17.3MUpdate
Early Stage Venture Fund
Founded in 1970, Charles River Ventures is an early-stage venture capital fund that takes a...
Khosla Ventures is a venture capital firm started in 2004 by Vinod Khosla, Co-Founder of Sun...
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
Palo Alto, CA
- 05/22/14 -techcrunch.com
- 07/26/13 -techcrunch.com