- Funding Received
- $1 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1 Million Angel on June 28, 2011
- Tel Aviv
- DoNanza offers professional-level tools that enable freelancers to find new jobs, brand their business, and communicate with clients.
- Ami Dudu, Gil Pal, Liran Kotzer
- Design, Writers, Recruiting, Search, Freelancers, Curated Web
DoNanza offers professional-level tools to help freelancers find new Freelancer jobs, brand their freelance business, communicate with clients and more.
Conceived in 2008 by Liran Kotzer and Ami Dudu and launched in June 2009, DoNanza develops and runs the most advanced search engine for Freelancer jobs, allows freelancers to brand their own pages from the DoNanza site to attract clients, and develops tools to help freelancers streamline their businesses. The DoNanza community now numbers more than 250,000 freelancer members, and counting.
DoNanza also offers a Publishers program so websites and bloggers can customize and integrate a project board to make money while introducing their users to countless Freelancer jobs.
Funding Rounds (2) - $1MUpdate
Tel Aviv, 67448
- 06/28/11 -techcrunch.com
- 06/24/09 -techcrunch.com