- Funding Received
- $3 Million in 2 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2 Million Seed on March 1, 2013
- June, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- DJZ is an inventor of new ways to discover, create and share music to bridge the gap between electronic music fans and professional DJs.
- Ilias Karim, Andy Chimicles, Zack Beasley, Michael Simpson, Hannah Fouasnon, Devin Chalmers, Gina Collecchia, Liz heinlein, Seth Goldstein, Alexis Giles
- Teenagers, Media, Mobile, Music
Founded in 2012, DJZ is committed to inventing new ways to discover, create, and share the music we love.
A unique group of DJs, engineers, designers, writers and tastemakers, we're making an interactive mobile and web experience that captures the wild and colorful energy of an electronic music festival.
DJs are the new rockstars, and we invite you to an online community grounded by the belief that creativity is always a remix, and that anybody can be a DJ. So put on your headphones and join our ever-growing EDM family.
Current Team (9)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $3MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (5)Update
We back ENTREPRENEURS in the MOBILE space
The mission of AF Square is to discover companies whose business model disrupts the status quo.
Early Stage Technology Fund
Early stage venture fund
Google Ventures is the venture capital investment arm of Google Inc.
1011 Kearny St
San Francisco, CA 94133