- Funding Received
- $300 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Series B on July 22, 2011 / Undisclosed Amount
- May, 2010
- Los Angeles, CA
- Diversion aims at providing a fusion between the entertainment industry and the revival of social gaming.
- Chris Bruce, Jason Carlton, Amir Haleem, Dayvid Iannaci
- Facebook Applications, Social Games, Games
Diversion was formed in early 2010 with a clear goal to provide a necessary fusion between the entertainment industry and the current social gaming renaissance.
The founders are all highly seasoned experts in gaming, web development, digital marketing and entertainment and are setting out in this space with two key differentiators:
Provide users with real-world entertainment tie-in opportunities and experiences. Use of gaming expertise to create a more enjoyable and fulfilling social gaming experience.
Diversion, Inc. is currently developing a game called FameTown, which is modeled after games like FarmVille and Mafia Wars and will be released Nov. 1, 2010.
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $0.00Update
10940 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- 07/22/11 -techcrunch.com
- 10/18/10 -techcrunch.com