- Acquired by Meetup on October 9, 2013
- Funding Received
- $983 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 13 Investors
- May, 2011
- New York, NY
- Dispatch offers a simple tool for team members to discuss and organize their projects.
- Gary LosHuertos, Alex Godin, Nicholas Stamas, Jesse Lamb
- Finance, Productivity Software, Web Hosting, File Sharing, Cloud Computing, Messaging
Dispatches are intelligent group email addresses for your projects. No more noise. No more hassle.
The Simplicity of Email + The Power of a Project Management System.
Dispatch began at the TechCrunch Disrupt NY Hackathon 2011. It was created by a team of three, including 17 year old Alex Godin, to solve organization problems with file sharing by consolidating files from different web pages.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $983kUpdate
BoxGroup is an early stage investment fund. Our typical investment ranges from $50,000 to...
Thrive Capital is a venture capital investment firm focused on media and internet investments.
Seed Stage VC
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
New York, NY 10003