- Funding Received
- $900 Thousand in 1 Round from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $900 Thousand Angel on September 1, 2007
- April 12, 2007
- San Francisco, CA
- Dipity is a free digital timeline management website enabling publishers to organize the web content by date and time.
- BJ Heinley, Zack Steinkamp, Derek Dukes
- Facebook Applications, Social Media, Curated Web
Dipity is a management platform for publishers to organize articles, blog posts, pictures, videos and other content. Interactive views show are used for anything from online news features to museum kiosks.
Dipity allows customers to work with content directly or automatically pull highly relevant content from socially-curated sites like YouTube, Wikipedia, Digg and others using RSS and API integrations.
Once created, the interactive tools stays up-to-date, and can be embedded in blogs, social networks, and websites to add an interactive, engaging element to any site.
Current Team (4)Update
Past Team (6)Update
Dipity San Fransico
164 South Park
San Francisco, CA 94107
Lifeblob is a social timeline service that allows users to create a timeline that shows events in...
- 07/09/09 -techcrunch.com
- 03/06/09 -techcrunch.com
- 10/08/08 -techcrunch.com
- 10/02/08 -techcrunch.com
- 08/07/08 -techcrunch.com
- 05/09/08 -techcrunch.com