- Funding Received
- $12.5 Million in 4 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.5 Million Series B on October 14, 2011
- October, 2009
- Atlanta, GA
- Digital Assent is a healthcare technology company helping physicians to effectively engage with patients at the point of care.
- Tim Collins, Andrew Ibbotson
- Mobile Health, Reputation, Software
Digital Assent is a healthcare technology company that helps physicians and brands more effectively engage patients at the point of care. The company’s tablet-based PatientPad solution enables patients to check-in for their appointment when they arrive, explore relevant health information while they wait, and rate their visit before they leave.
Funding Rounds (4) - $12.5MUpdate
Silicon Valley Bank works with technology, life science, cleantech, venture capital, private...
A private investment firm
An Early-stage Investment Firm
BIP Opportunities Fund, LP is an Atlanta-based investment firm focused on providing capital and...
75 Fifth Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308