- Funding Received
- $378 Thousand in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $200 Thousand Seed on April 1, 2013
- September 5, 2011
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Deltasight offers an overview of global innovation by merging data sources and showing connections between patents, companies and people.
- Taavet Kikas, Taavi Raidma
- Intellectual Property, Big Data, Data Mining, Analytics
Deltasight is a big data company providing practical and easy-to-use tools for global innovation and intellectual property analysis and visualisation. The platform aggregates data from 90 countries.
Deltasight brings together patent, trademark, litigation and business data to provide instant visualisations and data-rich profiles to significantly increase the speed and quality of market research and competitive intelligence.
At the core of the platform lies its proprietary Innovation Graph - a map of all companies, people and patents. This allows for more precise searches, statistics and predictions compared to traditional methods. By applying network analysis and self-learning clustering to the Innovation Graph, new possibilities are opened up for identifying emerging players in specific technology fields, spotting new trends and discovering potential IP clashes.
Its primary customers include private equity firms, technology companies, IP firms and universities.
Funding Rounds (3) - $378kUpdate
Campus North, Sunco House
5 Carliol Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6UF