- Funding Received
- $23.7 Million in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $15.5 Million Series B on October 28, 2013
- Santa Clara, CA
- Cyphort offers a threat protection platform that detects and fights targeted and advanced threats, corporate espionage and IP theft.
- Ali Golshan, James Binder, Fengmin Gong
- Network Security, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Security, Enterprise Software
Cyphort has developed Next Generation Distributed Software Platform to provide the broadest enterprise visibility and accurate detection of advanced threats & evasion techniques, and zero-day attacks by utilizing behavioral analytics, machine learning, and Long-Data Security-Analytics.
Cyphort's innovative approach detects the most advanced threats through a highly accurate platform combined with Validation and Prioritization of threats in context of the organizations eco-system. Through this process Cyphort produces highly customized Actionable Intelligence to users.
The Cyphort Distributed Platform has been build with flexibility allowing for seamless integration & detection not only at the edge and network layers but also in Virtual Infrastructures, Cloud Environments, and Mobile Platforms.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $15.5MUpdate
5451 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054