- Funding Received
- $1.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 10 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.2 Million on January 27, 2012 / Undisclosed Round
- August 15, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- Talkable is a technology platform that enables marketers to run customizable Refer A Friend Programs.
- Allan Grant, Dominic Coryell, Nori Yoshida, Jeff Yee
- E-Commerce, Analytics, Internet Marketing, Social Commerce, Social Media
Talkable helps online stores increase revenue through referrals by turning existing customers into marketers.
When customers check out from a Talkable-enabled store, they are presented personalized deals that they can gift to their friends by posting to Facebook or forwarding a link. The deals give both the the original customer and their referred friends a rebate on their purchase at this store.
Current Team (3)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.2MUpdate
290 Division St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Adore Me is a French fashion brand specializing in lingerie.
Dafiti is a Brazilian e-commerce site for footwear, fashion, and lifestyle.
Shutterfly is a manufacturer and digital retailer, offering personalized stationery and other...
Bonobos is an e-commerce driven clothing brand focused on delivering great fit and excellent...
TOMS Shoes designs and manufactures shoes, eyewear, and gift cards for men, women, and the youth.