- Funding Received
- $16.2 Million in 6 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $9 Million Series B on June 26, 2014
- New York, NY
- CrowdTwist is the leading provider of omnichannel loyalty and analytics solutions for marketers.
- Michael Montero, Josh Bowen, Irving Fain
- Travel, Consumer Goods, Retail, SaaS, Finance, Brand Marketing, Publishing, Incentives, Analytics, Sales and Marketing, Loyalty Programs, Media, Enterprise Software
CrowdTwist provides the most comprehensive omnichannel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Purina, VIZIO, Zumiez, and others. Their software helps marketers build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. Founded in 2009, CrowdTwist is based in New York City’s Silicon Alley.
For more information visit: www.crowdtwist.com.
Current Team (10)Update
Past Team (23)Update
Funding Rounds (6) - $16.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
SoftBank Capital is a multi-stage venture capital fund that partners with entrepreneurs building...
Fairhaven Capital Partners (previously TD Capital) is a Cambridge, Massachusetts based venture...
The team of StarVest Partners believes that they have a differentiated positioning in the venture...
Techstars offers mentorship-driven seed stage investing for web and software companies.
Early-stage VC arm of ad agency kbs+
Digital Media Venture Investor
110 East 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
5000 Austell-Powder Springs Rd.
Austell, GA 30106
- 08/02/11 -techcrunch.com