- Funding Received
- $49 Million in 4 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $12 Million on June 2, 2013 / Undisclosed Round
- Burlingame, CA
- CrowdStar operates in the mobile and social gaming industry, developing entertainment for young females around the world.
- Jeffrey Tseng, Suren Markosian, Peter Relan
- News, Mobile, Mobile Games, Facebook Applications, Startups, Social Games, Games
Current Team (4)Update
Past Team (9)Update
Head of Acquisition Marketing
Jul 1, 2010 - Jan, 2011
Vice President, Monetization
Apr, 2010 - Dec, 2010
Cross Promotion Product Manager
2010 - Jan, 2011
Mobile Game Producer
Jul, 2011 - Feb 15, 2012
2011 - Jan, 2010
Funding Rounds (4) - $12MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
Intel Capital, Intel's global investment organization, makes equity investments in innovative...
The9 is an online game developer and operator in China offering games for the web, social media,...
YouWeb develops products and business models for companies in the consumer internet and mobile...
330 Primrose Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
- 03/21/12 -techcrunch.com
- 12/01/11 -techcrunch.com
- 10/21/11 -techcrunch.com