- Funding Received
- $2.4 Million in 4 Rounds from 15 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Venture on May 22, 2014 / Undisclosed Amount
- San Francisco, CA
- CrowdMed provides prediction market technology using the collective intelligence of 'medical detectives' to produce diagnostic suggestions.
- Jessica Greenwalt, Jared Heyman, Leonardo Setyanto
- Crowdsourcing, Software, Health Care, Health and Wellness
CrowdMed is revolutionizing healthcare by harnessing ‘the wisdom of crowds’ to help solve even the world’s most difficult medical cases quickly and accurately online.
After 4 years of development and refinement, CrowdMed’s patented prediction market technology can uncover diagnoses to real-world medical cases that have stumped doctors for years. Instead of relying on individual physicians, CrowdMed harnesses the collective intelligence of thousands of Medical Detectives to produce astonishingly accurate and insightful diagnostic suggestions.
Their goal is to be relied upon by millions of patients as a trusted source of medical answers. They combine the collective knowledge of human diagnosticians with the speed and convenience of the Internet.
Funding Rounds (4) - $2.4MUpdate
Y Combinator is a seed accelerator that provides financing services and business consulting to...
Khosla Ventures is a venture capital firm started in 2004 by Vinod Khosla, Co-Founder of Sun...
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
Global venture capital firm helping entrepreneurs build transformational businesses across...
San Francisco, CA