- Funding Received
- $770 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $700 Thousand Seed on May 9, 2013
- February, 2012
- Las Vegas, NV
- CrowdHall allows users to host crowd-sourced town halls, empowering the crowd to articulate its questions and voice its perspective.
- Nick Wientge, Jordan Menzel, Austin Rory Hackett
- Crowdsourcing, Brand Marketing, Celebrity, Politics, Social Media, Curated Web
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $700kUpdate
Early Stage Technology Fund
Northwestern Capital was added to CrunchBase in 2013
Vine Street Ventures is a venture capital investment firm dedicated to investing in internet and...
Seed stage investment fund.
Consumer Marketing Startup Accelerator
353 E Bonneville Ave #752
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- 05/09/13 -techcrunch.com