- Funding Received
- $103.8 Million in 6 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $41.5 Million Series D on May 8, 2014
- South San Francisco, CA
- We are a technology company that strives to give millions of men and women access to vital information about their bodies.
- Eric Evans, Ramji Srinivasan, Rishi Kacker, Balaji S. Srinivasan
- Technology, Biotechnology
Counsyl is a technology company that strives to give millions of men and women access to vital information about their bodies so they can confidently make choices about their lives. Counsyl integrates sophisticated technology with custom automation in its CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited and NYS CLEP-permitted medical laboratory. The Counsyl Family Prep Screen has already helped hundreds of thousands of people discover critical information before having children, and the Counsyl platform now includes inherited cancer screening. Counsyl has raised a total of $ 93 million and is privately backed by Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Founders Fund, Felicis Ventures, David Drummond, and other high profile investors.
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (6) - $103.8MUpdate
180 Kimball Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 09/09/14 -fastcodesign.com
- 04/23/13 -techcrunch.com