- Funding Received
- $0 in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on June 26, 2013 / Undisclosed Amount
- January, 2011
- Contentful is a content platform enabling editors to manage and developers to serve content for mobile or web applications.
- Paolo Negri, Sascha Konietzke
- Apps, Cloud Computing, SaaS, Content, Mobile
Contentful is a flexible and future-friendly content platform that helps editors to manage and developers to serve content into mobile or web applications. Using Contentful, editors collaborate on content interactively in an easy-to-use editing interface, while developers use the content with the programming language and templating frameworks of their choice.
Contentful takes the hassle out of CMS. Forget server maintenance, backups, version upgrades, unusable editing interfaces and tight coupling to the HTML4 presentation layer. Create content once, publish it anywhere and present content in ways never imagined before.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $0.00Update