- Funding Received
- $5.6 Million in 3 Rounds from 16 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4.5 Million Series A on April 10, 2013
- July 1, 2011
- New York, NY
- CompStak employs a crowdsourced model to gather commercial real estate information for investors, brokers, asset managers and appraisers.
- Vadim Belobrovka, Michael Mandel
- Big Data, Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate
CompStak uses a crowd-sourced model to gather real estate information that is hard to come by, difficult to compile, or otherwise unavailable.
CompStak's wedge into the market is a platform for the exchange of commercial lease comps. Brokers, landlords, appraisers and researchers use their site, and submit comps on completed commercial lease transactions. Users receive points for submitting comps, and may use those points to buy other comps. As a result, CompStak builds a comprehensive database of all of the commercial lease deals completed in a given market, and they sell this data to real estate private equity funds, asset managers, banks, REITs, hedge funds, etc.
Current Team (9)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $5.6MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
San Francisco Office
1 Letterman Drive
Building C, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94129
36 Cooper Square
New York, NY 10003
- 10/18/12 -techcrunch.com