- Funding Received
- $2.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2 Million Venture on June 17, 2014
- December, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- Compass is a benchmarking tool that allows CEOs to view their own metrics in the context of peer companies.
- Bjoern Lasse Herrmann, Ertan Dogrultan, Max Marmer
- Predictive Analytics, Software
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $2.7MUpdate
The goal of the project is extremely ambitious - to map, model and analyze what makes startups...
San Francisco, CA
- 12/01/12 -techcrunch.com
- 04/10/12 -techcrunch.com