- San Francisco, CA
- Cloudscaling is a cloud infrastructure, supporting application development and deployment of enterprises and web application providers.
- Adam Waters, Randy L. Bias
- SaaS, PaaS, Infrastructure, Enterprises, Cloud Computing, IaaS, Enterprise Software
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Cloudscaling is the leader in elastic cloud infrastructure. The company’s core product, Open Cloud System (OCS), is the world’s most advanced OpenStack cloud infrastructure system. OCS is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation dynamic applications, delivering the agility, performance, and economic benefits of leading cloud providers, but deployable in the customer’s data center and under the IT team’s control. Customers include Ubisoft, EVault, DataFort, KT, Internap, and LivingSocial.
Cloudscaling is backed by Trinity Ventures and headquartered in San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.cloudscaling.com
Funding Rounds (2) - $14MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
45 Belden Place
San Francisco, CA 94104
- 10/13/14 -pevc.dowjones.com
- 11/20/12 -techcrunch.com
- 10/21/12 -techcrunch.com
- 09/21/11 -cloudscaling.com