- Funding Received
- $14 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $10 Million Series B on May 22, 2013
- San Francisco, CA
- Cloudscaling is a cloud infrastructure, supporting application development and deployment of enterprises and web application providers.
- Adam Waters, Randy L. Bias
- SaaS, PaaS, Infrastructure, Enterprises, Cloud Computing, IaaS, Enterprise Software
Cloudscaling is the leader in elastic cloud infrastructure. The company’s core product, Open Cloud System (OCS), is the world’s most advanced OpenStack cloud infrastructure system. OCS is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation dynamic applications, delivering the agility, performance, and economic benefits of leading cloud providers, but deployable in the customer’s data center and under the IT team’s control. Customers include Ubisoft, EVault, DataFort, KT, Internap, and LivingSocial.
Cloudscaling is backed by Trinity Ventures and headquartered in San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.cloudscaling.com
Funding Rounds (2) - $14MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
Open Cloud System 2.5 is a complete Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution powered by...
Founded in 1986, Trinity Ventures is an early stage venture capital firm.
Juniper Networks designs, develops and sells products and services to empower its customers with...
Seagate Technology is an American data storage company providing hard disk drives and other...
San Francisco HQ
45 Belden Place
San Francisco, CA 94104
- 11/20/12 -techcrunch.com
- 10/21/12 -techcrunch.com