- Funding Received
- $3.2 Million in 7 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $75 Thousand Seed on June 18, 2014
- Philadelphia, PA
- CloudMine, a cloud-based enterprise mobility platform, allows companies to leverage data sets for consumption via mobile, web and APIs.
- Ilya Braude, Brendan McCorkle, Marc Weil
- Windows Phone 7, Android, iOS, Mobile, Enterprise Software
Rethink how you develop mobile applications. Significantly reduce your time to deployment, total cost, and overall ease of mind when it comes to developing mobile applications, integrating disparate datasets and maintaining IT infrastructures.
CloudMine is a Managed Mobility solution that:
1) Eliminates the need for ongoing maintenance and management of mobile applications.
2) Accelerates app development by 70% through mobile-optimized infrastructure and a suite of prefabricated web services.
3) Standardizes your mobility platform to provide IT-approved common tooling across all business units.
Funding Rounds (7) - $3.2MUpdate
Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania offers technology-based economic...
Early Stage Investment Group
Not Just Investors - BUILDERS - Of Great Companies
DreamIt Ventures helps exceptional people build exceptional companies.
620 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
1315 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107