- Funding Received
- $72.1 Million in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $50 Million Series C on December 17, 2013
- July, 2009
- San Francisco, CA
- CloudFlare is a content delivery network and distributed domain name server service protecting websites from online threats.
- Lee Holloway, Michelle Zatlyn, Matthew Prince
- Security, Enterprise Software
CloudFlare is a service that does one thing: make websites better. With a single change to DNS, sites are instantly protected from a wide range of online threats, see an increase in page load speeds, and have their content dynamically optimized across the Internet. CloudFlare's core service is free.
Current Team (10)Update
Jan 1, 2014
Head of Business Development
Feb 1, 2012
Trust & Safety Engineer
Jul 11, 2011
CEO & Co-Founder
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $72.1MUpdate
Venture Capital Firm
Formerly UV Partners Since 1986, Pelion Venture Partners has been helping entrepreneurs turn...
USV invests in large networks of engaged users, differentiated through user experience, and...
Global venture capital firm helping entrepreneurs build transformational businesses across...
Venrock is a venture capital firm investing in technology and healthcare companies.
665 Third Street #207
San Francisco, CA 94107
Yotta is a web infrastructure platform delivering cloud services that improve website speed,...
- 05/05/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/12/13 -techcrunch.com