- Funding Received
- $1.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.2 Million on October 4, 2011 / Undisclosed Round
- Chicago, IL
- Cloudbot is a mobile and web app that aggregates and manages users' online presence into a single interface.
- Mark Bertrand, Zack Gilbert, Blaine Schanfeldt, Agam Patel, Colin Young
- Messaging, Consumer Internet, Cloud Management, Cloud Computing, Mobile
Cloudbot is a mobile and web app that pulls each user's online presence into one simple user interface. Cloudbot helps manage the profiles, contacts and activities users maintain across multiple applications by bringing all of their social activity together into a single hub. Cloudbot eliminates the scattered, segmented data silos that naturally form as apps explode in popularity. In addition, Cloudbot's universal address book and integrated social connections make it easy to call, email, send a Facebook or LinkedIn message, post a tweet, share a document via DropBox or GoogleDocs, schedule a meeting, and more.
Cloudbot was part of AngelPad #2 in 2011
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.2MUpdate
AngelPad is a San Francisco-based startup accelerator for web and mobile technology companies.
DFJ Network Venture Capital Firm
Hyde Park Angels (HPA) is a Chicago-based angel investor network that makes seed investments in...
Lightbank specializes in making venture capital investments in technology-based companies.
435 North LaSalle St
Chicago, IL 60654
- 10/04/11 -techcrunch.com